Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a qualification program overseen by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the computer and information technology (IT) industries, the term project management refers to a methodical approach to software development through defined stages called initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing. We want to learn how to become a PMP expert? Or just learn some awesome workflows useful in your workplace?
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Prometric.
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Prometric.
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%),
- Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%).