- Computed Radiography (CR): digital imaging process that uses a special imaging plate which employs storage phosphors.
Real-TimeRadiography (RTR): a form of radiography that allows electronic images to be captured and viewed in real time.
- Direct Radiography (DR): a form of real-time radiography that uses a special flat panel detector.
- Computed Tomography (CT): uses a real-time inspection system employing a sample positioning system and special software.
- Basic principles on Radiography Testing.
- Equipment & Materials.
- Techniques and calibration
- Radiography Interpretation – Welds
- Radiography Interpretation - Casting
- ASTM and ASME standards and specifications.