Uric Acid in Blood
- Men: 3.4–7.0mg/dL
- Women: 2.4–6.0 mg/dL
Here are the top 10 ways to control uric acid levels.
1.Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add one teaspoon of raw, organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink this solution two or three times a day.
2. Lemon Juice
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a glass of warm water. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Continue for at least a few weeks.
- You can also take vitamin C supplements. For proper dosage and suitability, consult your doctor.
- Eat one-half cup of cherries daily for a few weeks. You can also drink one or two cups of tart cherry juice for about four weeks.
- Also, add blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and other vitamin C and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to your diet.
4. Baking Soda
- Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water.
- Drink up to four glasses of this daily for two weeks. You can drink it every two to four hours.
5. Olive Oil
- Drink at least eight to 10 glasses of water throughout the day.
- Also, include more fluids and fresh, water-rich fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Choose complex carbohydrates
Prepared by: M.Ajmal Khan.
Thanks :Dr. Sharad Kasarle, ( DSK Nutrition Research Center, Mumbai)
Dr.Peer Mohammed (Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu)