The victims of 41 Cr.P.C amendments
2. President of India
3. Chief Justice , Supreme Court of India.
4. Law commission of India
6. Principal Secretary to Law ministry of India.
8. Chief Minister of T.N
10. Chief Secretary of Government of T.N
1. There are a huge number of pending cases in India before various courts. To decrease the litigation and also to give a
2. The Law Minister of T.N.
3. The Chief Justice of T.N. High Court
4. Chief Secretary of Govt.
5. Governor of T.N
1. Legal Position relating to family cases and D.V.C
Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and
2. The Protection of Women from domestic Violence Act 2005
S.No Name & Address of the
Client Case number & Court name Phone number