- A list of the most common interview questions or
- A list of the most common interview questions with a few sentences accompanying each that advises you how to answer each question.
- Getting to Know You
- Past Work Experience
- Past Education
- Career Goals
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Ability
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making Skills
- Ability to Handle Stress
- Work Ethic
- On-the-Job Situational Questions
- Job Skills Tests
- Questions for the Interviewer
- How to Prepare for Your Interview Using This List
1. Getting to Know You
2. Past Work Experience
3. Past Education
4. Career Goals
5. Interpersonal Skills
8. Conflict Resolution
9. Leadership Ability
10. Organization Skills
11. Problem Solving
12. Decision Making
13. Ability to Handle Stress
- Loss of funding
- Lack of upper management support
- Improperly managed scope
…also known as scope creep where the purpose of the project begins to stray significantly from the original project scope
- Lack of employee buy-in
14. Work Ethic
20. On-the-Job Situational Questions
21. Job Skills Tests
22. Questions for the Interviewer
- What are the goals of your department?
- What specific problems are you hoping to solve during the first six months?
- What results are expected?
- What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
- Where would you see me in 5 years?
- What are some challenges that will face the person filling this position?
- What do you enjoy most about working
at[insert name of company]?
- How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- How would you describe the company’s management style?
- Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
- How many people work in this office/department?
- Is travel expected in this position? If so, how much?
- What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
- What would you say are the best things about working here?
- Would you like a list of references?
- If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?