- What are the main duties of the piping inspector?
- How many types of gaskets do you know?
- What are the different types of mating flanges? Name the 4 most common
- What type of information do you get from Isometric drawings?
- What type of codes and standards do you use as a piping inspector?
- What are the types of Valves?
- What are the
main things you will check before Bolt
- Write 3 Saudi Aramco piping standards (L-Series)?
- Write minimum
ten hydrostatic test punch list items prior to
commence hydrotestat site? Indicate which is YES item & NO item
- Which type of documents/reports attached in hydrostatic test package?
- Weep hole size shall be drilled for dummy pipe support will be ________mm
- What is dead leg and explain?
- Write any 2 types of piping supports?
- Line class 103CS3C is listed on the Isometric Drawing. Explain each________
- What type of connection is acceptable for a 24” header, 12” branch?
- How many minimum Pressure gauges to be installed during hydro test?
Relief valve calibration periodwould be___________
- What is a PIP?
the different types of
- How do you verify (name several items to check) that the correct piping material is used?
- How do you identify fittings and flanges?
- How do you check piping for the correct schedule?
- What is the standard mill tolerance for piping 2’’ & less?
is the tolerance for
jackscrewsand when are they required?
- What is often overlooked during orifice flange fabrication?
- What is the gap requirement for socket welds for new construction?
- When you will
apply 24hours recorded hydro test?
- Difference between carbon steel and stainless steel?
- Difference between RT & UT?
- Difference between PT & MT?
- How do you control material in fabrication shop?
- Write inspection items during valve installation?