Tuesday 1 January 2013

10 X 10 is the New Year Resolutions for 2013...

“Everything that is created in the universe is here already. We are not really creators as much as we are re-combiners of everything.” “All of us have the capacity to attract to ourselves what seems to be missing in our lives.” “If you think about shortages, you’re going to attract more shortage! If you think about what’s missing, you’re going to attract more of what’s missing in your life.” 


Wayne Dyer Let me start with an example of what Wayne Dyer is speaking of in his last quote above, as this is a very important concept to grasp. A few months ago I woke up feeling shear dread about going to the office. I felt I could not go in and face the day. I said to myself “If I were sick with a cold or flu I wouldn’t have to go to work.”

What do you know! Five minutes later I was displaying symptoms of the flu. I was coughing, sneezing and a headache and nausea had set in. Going to work was out of the question. This is how powerful intention setting can be. Even though it had a negative outcome it still gave me the result I wanted at that time. We each have the power to manifest into our lives the things we want and need. The only puzzle piece that is missing, in most cases, is the strength of the belief that we can.
 Like in my story above I really believed that I would be better off sick than going to work healthy. By now we have all heard the phrase “It is not about seeing and then believing, it is about believing and then seeing.” The ability to manifest is innate in our being. We have the connection to source. Like a golfer we just need to hone our skill through practice. We always receive some result to any intention we set. However, in many cases the person awaiting the result can miss the actual realization of their desire altogether. They just do not see the manifestation of the intention because they may be looking in the wrong place or just not seeing at all because they are expecting something different.


For example, someone has set the intention to have a new “perfect” love interest come into their life. They set all the parameters of the person and no one shows up. Yet the person can be someone they are already in some sort of relationship with at the present time. Someone who was not available prior or they didn’t see the individual for who they truly are and they miss the opportunity altogether.


One example I like to use that really explains this well is when I was in the market for a new, previously owned, vehicle. I shopped around on car lots. I browsed the regular spots online. I even read through the car sales magazines. Finally after many weeks of searching I finally found the vehicle I was looking for. It was just missing a couple of features that I wanted. So I purchased the car.


The second person I showed my new car to let me know very quickly that a friend at the office just sold the exact same vehicle except it had all the features I had been looking for and at a better price. What is worse is she had actually told me about it two weeks prior. I just had not been paying attention. So I have given you examples of both positive manifestation and negative as well. The question you are probably asking at this point is “How is it done?” “What is system that I find works?”


It is very simple:

1. Choose something for yourself that would be for your greater good . Remember that what you intend to manifest will come to fruition. As the old adage goes “Be careful what you ask for. You may just receive it.”


2. Be very clear about what you want to manifest. Write it down. Make it reasonable though. The more unbelievable the description the harder it will be for you yourself to truly belief it. Example: I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and my intention is that I am 5 foot 10 inches tall. Probably not going to happen!


3. State the intention in a positive way. No no’s or not’s. Negatives are not recognized by the Universe. For instance “I don’t want my husband to leave his socks on the living room floor” could rather read “My husband picks up his clothes from the living room floor and puts them away.”

4. State it in the present , as if it has already occurred or you have received it as in the example above.

5. Set it in emotions . Feel that you have already received fulfillment. Be happy about. Celebrate !

6. Send it out to the Universe with thanks and appreciation .


7. Be thankful !!! Be grateful !!!


8. Let it go so that the universe can bring it back to you fully formed . If you hang on, especially with expectations of how it must come to you, you will be placing limits on how the Universe can deliver it.

9. Share your intention with other positive individuals that will support you with their thought. You can even start an intention circle that has like minded people get together on a regular basis to share your intentions and most importantly verbally support each other.

10. Every morning re-visit your intentions and gratitudes . This is important. Keep your intentions somewhere you can see them.


You can even make a vision board that pictorially represents your intentions and keep it in a prominent place in your home. As mentioned above revisiting your intentions does not mean hanging on to them. Let them go and manifest themselves. If you try to keep control of the manifestation process guess what, you will be in control and where has that gotten you so far. I have found that all the best manifestations that have occurred in my life were when I followed the above process and then completely letting go of any control whatsoever.


Amazing things happened.  I know, without a shadow of a doubt that setting intentions works and it can for everyone. If you truly believe and are willing to see it when it arrives then you too can have your dreams come true.


 I will come to the Point..


When it comes to New Year resolution, every one of us is unsure whether he or she can keep it up for too long or not. Still people make New Year resolutions and try to make them succeed. While making a New Year resolution, we often forget about our capabilities and this is one of the major reasons, why we fail again and again. It is advised to make the resolutions for New Year in a practical way, with which you can stick.

Given below are the top 10 New Year Resolutions, Which people commonly make:
1.   Spend more and more time with family
2.   Control obesity
3.   Quitting smoking and drinking
4.   Motivate more on your well being
5.   Get rid of all debts
6.   Help others in need
7.   Will be merciful
8.   Will get more organized
9.   Will obey the elders
10.       Will do homework in time

I Wish in 2013
God gives You…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy and that’s all! Years come and go, but this year I specially wish for you a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! Happy New Year.

By.M.Ajmal Khan.




No comments:

Post a Comment